This new to market NG offers fairly new paint and interior along with almost every option for an NG! Upgrades include the Gogo L3 WIFI, Pratt & Whitney FAST Box, and Airtext. This one owner aircraft has been professionally maintained and flown and is the best value NG on the market. This aircraft is available immediately, needs nothing and is turnkey for Part 135 or 91 operators.
Engine time since NEW is 735.6.
• Honeywell APEX System SmartView Synthetic Vision Option
• Single KGS200 WAAS GPS Sensor Unit
• KGS7200 Dual Channel ADAHRS
• XMD157 XM Weather Receiver
• KMH920 TAWS B, TCAS I
• KRA405B Radar Altimeter
• RDR 2000 Radar
• KN63 DME
• Dual KMA29 Audio Marker Panels
• Dual KTR2280 Digital Radio
• Kannad 406AF ELT with remote switch
• Dual ADS-B Out Transponders
Interior redone in 2018
• Executive 6-seat interior configuration Leather – Aeronappa Chickadee Club Seating
• 3-point restraint system
• Cabin windows with internal pull-down shades
• Aft baggage storage area including baggage barrier
• Coat hanger
• Cabin speakers (2)
• Cabin CD player
• Supplemental air conditioning
• Seat position spot lighting CABINETRY (Satin Cherry)
• Refreshment Cabinet
• CD Cabinet
• Tray tables (Wood w/leather insert)
Re-painted in 2018
• Recognition lights
• Airtext Iridium Texting System
• Supplemental Freon Air Conditioning
• Upper & Lower Beacons
• Tow Head Holder
• Fuel Sump Cup Holder
• Cabin 110 Volt AC Inverter with 3 outlets
• PWC FAST (wireless trend monitoring system)
• GOGO L3 wireless internet with enhanced service for faster down loads and up to 25 user
devices at the same time
Take advantage of over 50 years of combined aviation industry experience, along with our commitment to first class service.
Let us help you buy or sell your aircraft, or enhance it with advanced aviation products.
We specialize in gently pre-owned Pilatus PC-12 aircraft. The PC-12 is an exceptional single-engine turboprop aircraft for business and pleasure.
We have a detailed understanding of the PC-12, and a proprietary valuation model built exclusively for these aircraft. We have developed a broad network of contacts and are constantly scouring the market for good values. Serving Pilatus enthusiasts in the United States and worldwide, our purchasing expertise means that we are able to provide excellent value to our customers.
We also have a thorough knowledge of the service organizations supporting these aircraft. Because of this, we are able to get Pilatus PC-12 service or inspection work performed quickly and cost effectively. Our typical sales transaction involves a careful inspection with any resulting discrepancies cleared at the seller’s expense. From purchase contracts to FAA filings, Finnoff Aviation assists buyers through the entire process making it an easy and enjoyable experience for them.
When you’re ready to buy or sell an aircraft, or enhance one with advanced aviation products, you want an experienced company to help you. With over 50 years of combined aviation industry experience, we can provide you with the guidance you need. Find out why aircraft buyers and sellers worldwide rely on our knowledgeable, helpful, friendly service.